Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jake would like me to tell everyone what he is thankful for this year:

1. His Mommy that adopted him from the foster home.
2.  His Auntie M for giving him Reese's Peanut Butter.
3.  Mommy's friends who are so generous so I can have my surgery.
4.  Moonshine and Eclipse because when they smack me, mommy gives me extra treats.
5.  Cookies.
6.  Chewies.
7.  Ferret friends Ani & Daxter for hiding treats around the house for me to find.
8.  All the vets, vet students & vet techs that are helping me feel better.
9.  Trips to the park.
10.  Car rides that don't end at the vet!
11.  The basset rescue that took me in.
12.  Mommy can't find scissors or construction paper...she kept talking about feathers on Jake....something about a basset turkey....

No comments: