Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'm Ready To Go To Mass Too Mommy!!!!

I recently ordered a mantilla and it came in the mail this week.  Everyone wanted to see a picture, but the only model I had available was Jake.






O God, You have redeemed all creation
through the incarnation of Your eternal Word;
Protect our pets, Your creatures,
who provide us with joy
and nonjudgmental companionship;
Give us respect
for all of your Word-redeemed creation,
that we may care for creation
as just and humble stewards;
We pray this in the name of the same Word, Jesus Christ,
who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit,
one God, now and forever.
David Bennett.



If you'd like your own mantilla, Joy makes them and you order them here.  They are lovely...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jake looks ready for Mass now! I've kicked around the idea of wearing mantillas to Mass... I just know I would *always* leave it at home because I am forgetful.