Sunday, July 25, 2010

Update on Jake 7/20/10

Let's not go to the Vet mom.
Let's stay in bed and you pet my belly.
See the nice soft belly
You know you want to pet!


CAR RIDE!!!!!
Alright!
I want a cheeseburger!


You tricked me.
See...I'm healthy!
Look at my nice pink tongue!


Mommy....they took my blood.
They took x-rays of my chest and neck.
I wanna go hooooooooooooooome.

The x-rays and blood work has all come back.  Jake doesn't have cancer in his chest (unless the radiologist finds something) and his blood work is great.  Most likely, the Horner's Syndrome is caused by either an ear infections (which would be in the deep inner ear) or there is no cause.  Jake has a CT scan scheduled August 9.

BTW:  I've decided Jake needs a birthday.  I've declared August 16 as Jake's birthday.  It happens to be the feast of St. Roch, patron saint of dogs.

No comments: