Monday, August 16, 2010

Jake's Birthday!

Jake, because he was adopted, doesn't have a birthday.  I decided to give him one.  I choose August 16 as Jake's b-day.  August 16 is the feast of St. Roch, who is the patron saint of dogs and dog lovers :).

A cheeseburger!!!
Just what I always wanted.
Gee, Mom, couldn't you spring for a bigger one?
(This was seconds before Jake ran off with the burger and candle...
I just rescued the candle from being eaten...)


OOOO
For ME???
Don't sing.  
Just gimmie...


MY FAVORITE!
ICE CREAM!
Note:  Blow out candle before basset attacks...


Hold on..
I can get all in my mouth..


I need a doggie bag.


4 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Jake!!!

Vincenzo said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

maryclare said...

Happy Birthday!
Yaay!!
I hope you enjoyed your goodies and did not suffer an upset tum later...you saved that bit for a late night snack I take it!
Love from maryclare, owned by her basset Lucy (12 years young).

Tina aka Snupnjake said...

I loved my goodies! Mommy even found the chicken nugget I dropped in the back seat for me.

Mommy didn't give me my regular food yesterday. And she walked me extra.